Chest Physicians - American Geriatrics Society
- American Neurological Association - American Physiological Society
- American Psychiatric Association - American Thoracic Society
- Gerontological Society of America - Human Anatomy and Physiology Society
- Society for Research in Human Development
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
“The NSF has committed to regularly reviewing and providing scientifically rigorous recommendations,” says Max Hirshkowitz, PhD, Chair of the National Sleep Foundation Scientific Advisory Council. “The public can be confident that these recommendations represent the best guidance for sleep duration and health."
To view the full results and methodology of the report, please visit sleephealthjournal.org.
Expert interviews and resources are available to the media. Please contact NSF for more information or to schedule an interview via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well-being through sleep education and advocacy. Founded in 1990 by the leaders in sleep medicine, NSF is the trusted resource for sleep science, healthy sleep habits, and sleep disorders to medical professionals, patients and the public. For more information visit sleepfoundation.org or sleep.org.