A National Sleep Foundation Sleep Health & Safety Conference
NSF’s Sleep Health and Safety Conference is an annual meeting that brings together industry professionals, researchers and clinicians focused on sleep medicine, policymakers and advocates to explore sleep-related issues that affect our communities.
In 2016, NSF’s Sleep Works Summit is co-located with the Corporate Health and Wellness Association's 8th Annual Employer Healthcare Benefits Congress (EHBC) in National Harbor, Maryland on September 25-28, 2016.
The Sleep Works Summit will explore topics such as:
- Innovative programs in sleep
- The ROI and business case for sleep
- How to use sleep as a tool to improve your performance at work and at home
- Why sleep is as important as nutrition and exercise
- Metrics used to measure success of sleep programs
- How to begin a corporate sleep health program for companies of any size
- Best practices, elements and components of corporate sleep health programs
- Perspectives from insurance and benefits programs that reward good sleep behavior