Refer to these resources from the National Sleep Foundation:
- Biological conditions unique to women can affect how well you sleep. Understand how your hormones, environmental factors and lifestyle habits can help or hinder your sleep.
- Healthy habits can make a big difference in the quality of your sleep. Follow this sleep advice on a consistent basis.
- Track your sleep with our official sleep diary to find habits and other factors that are helping you sleep or that can be improved.
- Want to make tonight's sleep the best ever? Here's some information on why women and men sleep differently, and what you can do to ensure that you sleep soundly, each and every night.
- Can't sleep during "that" time of the month? Learn about six sleep problems that occur during your period and what you can do to make them go away.